Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14

Old 12-29-2014, 05:33 PM
-RepLegion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

^this
Yardjass FTW!
Old 12-30-2014, 08:13 AM
Registered Member

DevinH has disabled reputation
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

How is becoming a member of this forum years ago to use as a resource to read threads and view cars for sale being a troll? I have literally caused no trouble except you guys hating on me for no reason at all.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:15 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by DevinH
How is becoming a member of this forum years ago to use as a resource to read threads and view cars for sale being a troll? I have literally caused no trouble except you guys hating on me for no reason at all.
Look buddy, this is not a difficult concept to understand. This forum is a community, not a resource for you to just use and give nothing back to. This isn't that place anymore and you've given nothing back. Try making some actual contributions if you want respect. Around here it's faggot until proven not faggot.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:18 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
Look buddy, this is not a difficult concept to understand. This forum is a community, not a resource for you to just use and give nothing back to. This isn't that place anymore and you've given nothing back. Try making some actual contributions if you want respect. Around here it's faggot until proven not faggot.
What a masterfly crafted piece of compositional perfection. This is going to be my sig as soon as I get a chance to change it tonight.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:44 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

Originally Posted by DevinH
don't feed the trolls. keep doing you booboo
Old 01-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Registered Member

jwright09 has disabled reputation

Wtf.. This is stupid been on this site since 2009 and haven't been putting many posts up but I have bought parts on here and now can't view so I guess craigslist for me...
Old 01-08-2015, 06:12 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

That's right. Now get the fuck on out of here, faggot.
Old 01-08-2015, 06:14 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by jwright09
Wtf.. This is stupid been on this site since 2009 and haven't been putting many posts up but I have bought parts on here and now can't view so I guess craigslist for me...
nothing of value was ever lost or gained.
Old 01-08-2015, 06:35 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

See ya later then!
Old 01-08-2015, 07:03 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

OMG fucking OG status. We can't afford to lose this guy!! What makes you think anyone gives half a dusty fuck if you leave? You just said you never post so basically you could've just fucked off back to Craigslist where you belong without anyone noticing.

Quick Reply: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14