Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14

Old 11-17-2014, 05:07 AM
NAZI mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Originally Posted by DOOM
And btw, I think this whole "trial thing" is a utter failure. Shit topics, shit posts by shit posters to get 15 posts.

I never had an issue spending the money for patron, nor an issue paying for a sponsor spot to sell things. And BTW I never had to do any of those things, I could have sold my stuff on here for free. Without coughing up a few bucks.

Id like to also add, I've always "asked" a mod before hand what I could and could not do. Nunya has always helped with any question I've had, and im sure he can vouch for me.

Its great having new members sign up and contribute to this site, and I see the vision and the idea. But just seems it creates more issues (its nice seeing threads from 1-4 years ago getting bumped), I think paying 5 bucks a month really weeds out the idiots, scammers and flakes. Spend 5 dollars and sell things and make unlimited money seems like a no brainer to me.
Originally Posted by DOOM
True and true, I just want this place back to how it once was
What do you think I am attempting to do here? There has been more activity on this site in the last week than there has been in a month. You think other forums don't have idiots? Wrong, they all do. This place isnt going to be "dumbass-free" Not before, not now, not ever.

I am really getting sick of people bitching about these changes and saying "they wont work" or "they are stupid". What the fuck did you do to try to get the site back to "how it once was" or bring more members in?

ANd before anyone sayd "I'm not a mod I dont have that kind of pull/ability" all it took was one PM from me to the board owners to get the ball rolling on shit after I made a thread. I bleed the same blood you idiots do.

If you dont like it , up in the top right hand corner of your browser there is a button that says "log out". It will permanantley filter all the bullshit you will see on this site and you wont have to view any of it!

Originally Posted by jgrknot
no, it isn't. there are just as many guests browsing, and still just as many fucktards selling hondurps.
They are browsing but if you go to this link and click it [https://www.vadriven.com/forums/online.php] you'll be able to see that the guests are getting error messages when they try to view any classified thread or attachment. (look next to the thread they are viewing and you will see a red circle, hover over it and it will give the message they are viewing.) Thousands upon thousands of people hit this site every day from google and bing searches for shit, so when they click on it and see it, they say either "fuck lemme register and see that shit " or "fuck it, hit the back button next".

For every person that hits the back button, theres 3 more to take his place thanks to serch engines.
Old 11-18-2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

DP, I have a question. I've noticed on a few threads I've posted in, all the replies get deleted. A friend was selling a car and some user and then I posted a response. The next day they were both gone, and my friend said he didn't know why. I also posted in another thread in the classifieds last night, the guy just bumped the thread and it popped up in my subscribed threads but my reply isn't there.
Old 11-18-2014, 07:11 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
What do you think I am attempting to do here? There has been more activity on this site in the last week than there has been in a month. You think other forums don't have idiots? Wrong, they all do. This place isnt going to be "dumbass-free" Not before, not now, not ever.

I am really getting sick of people bitching about these changes and saying "they wont work" or "they are stupid". What the fuck did you do to try to get the site back to "how it once was" or bring more members in?

ANd before anyone sayd "I'm not a mod I dont have that kind of pull/ability" all it took was one PM from me to the board owners to get the ball rolling on shit after I made a thread. I bleed the same blood you idiots do.

If you dont like it , up in the top right hand corner of your browser there is a button that says "log out". It will permanantley filter all the bullshit you will see on this site and you wont have to view any of it!
Its just my opinion, and solely mine.
Old 11-18-2014, 07:59 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

I think it's kind of working. Has it produced contributing members yet? We won't really know until later. It's still too early to tell that yet. The rules have been in place for what, a week? 8 days? Can we give it more time before declaring it a failure? There's been some bullshit, but all within the realm of what was expected when the rules were implemented. We all knew that there would be people who would try and circumvent the rules to get back to the FS section. At some point people who have legitimate content to add to the community will show up, I really believe that, we just all need to calm the fuck down with the flaming (and I include myself in that) so that those people will actually want to stay. I think this is a small step in the right direction and to be perfectly honest even shit content is better than no content. Seriously, there would be entire days when there were no new posts in any of the threads I was subbed to and that's really sad to see from a place that used to be so active.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:04 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
I think it's kind of working. Has it produced contributing members yet? We won't really know until later. It's still too early to tell that yet. The rules have been in place for what, a week? 8 days? Can we give it more time before declaring it a failure? There's been some bullshit, but all within the realm of what was expected when the rules were implemented. We all knew that there would be people who would try and circumvent the rules to get back to the FS section. At some point people who have legitimate content to add to the community will show up, I really believe that, we just all need to calm the fuck down with the flaming (and I include myself in that) so that those people will actually want to stay. I think this is a small step in the right direction and to be perfectly honest even shit content is better than no content. Seriously, there would be entire days when there were no new posts in any of the threads I was subbed to and that's really sad to see from a place that used to be so active.

I agree 100% boo
Old 11-19-2014, 10:37 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

i retract my statement from a few days ago... there are definitely at least a few more members trying to contribute
Old 12-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Registered member

s2kov s2kov s2kov s2kov s2kov s2kov s2kov s2kov s2kov s2kov s2kov

Geez.. the classifieds disappeared on me as well. I don't post much, I believe I actually only have 5 total. This may make it 6. I do use this forum as a resource and have been looking for a daily driver for a while. I understand the new requirements. I hope this keeps the trolls out!
Old 12-04-2014, 10:18 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by s2kov
Geez.. the classifieds disappeared on me as well. I don't post much, I believe I actually only have 5 total. This may make it 6. I do use this forum as a resource and have been looking for a daily driver for a while. I understand the new requirements. I hope this keeps the trolls out!
Classified posts don't count. Just make some posts in some threads that aren't total shit and you'll be on your way back to the classifieds.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:54 PM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

Originally Posted by s2kov
+rep for not being an idiot
Old 12-14-2014, 02:04 PM
Registered member

pkel32 has disabled reputation

I've been a member for years, did alot of transactions with the classified but never post much, sawed the classifieds thread disappeared on me, but I understand its for a good reason

Quick Reply: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14