Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Springfest 5 (2014)

Old 04-22-2014, 08:37 AM
Blang Blang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default Re: Springfest 5 (2014)

indoor is full. outdoor were doing registration saturday but get there early

Old 04-23-2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

So everyone else (spectator) is basically just parking across the street in all the lots? I'm not the most familiar with that area, never really make it out there for anything.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:37 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

ill be making an appearance here, just to see my sumoboys and a few others. be my first car show since last years.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:12 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Nagz you nagger, if you see my bald ass make sure to say hi.
Old 04-24-2014, 06:05 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed but the Historically Ghetto University week starts this weekend too.

http://wavy.com/2014/04/23/oceanfron...eekend-crowds/

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Virginia Beach Oceanfront residents haven’t forgotten last year’s College Beach Week, and they don’t want to see it again.

“I’m hoping it is not like last year, but I’m really not sure,” said resident Pam Purdy.

Just blocks from the sand, Oceanfront residents are used to sharing the boardwalk with thousands of visitors, but not the chaos they saw one weekend last year.

“I was coming down Pacific Avenue and it was just crazy,” Purdy added. “When I got to about 9th and 10th Streets I knew something was going on.”

The images of last year’s College Beach Week are still etched in the minds of many.

“It was very dangerous and unexpected,” said resident Beth Cunningham. “It was unexpected for the locals and unexpected for the police.”

This year, the event isn’t sneaking up on anyone. Virginia Beach Police are ready to have all 800 plus officers down at the Oceanfront, if needed. Police are also prepared to redirect traffic going to the resort area.

“It’s mentality of the mob,” added resident Shawn O’Keefe.

O’Keefe just moved to the beach. He, like so many, is hoping the hype doesn’t happen.

“It is not going to interrupt me,” O’Keefe said. “I’m still going to go to the beach, do my thing at work and go out and get a drink, if I need to.”

Other residents just plan to stay way from the boardwalk.

“I’m not trying to anticipate, I’m trying to stay smart and to stay away from Pacific and Atlantic,” Purdy said. “I’m just hoping for the best.”
Old 04-25-2014, 05:20 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

2 of my buddies who are vb police straight up said stay the hell away from the oceanfront this weekend...then I thought, shit. Springfest, and I won't get there till like 2, hope it isn't that crazy that early. Might get the wife to drop me off instead of trying to find a spot. Hopefully all the shitfaces are on atlantic and we won't have to worry about that shit.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:30 AM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

the convention center will be safe, first off you have to pay to get in, eliminates half the beach week crowd, secondly its rite off the interstate. all the cops are literally setting up for riots, not mufflers and too low tickets.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:33 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
2 of my buddies who are vb police straight up said stay the hell away from the oceanfront this weekend...then I thought, shit. Springfest, and I won't get there till like 2, hope it isn't that crazy that early. Might get the wife to drop me off instead of trying to find a spot. Hopefully all the shitfaces are on atlantic and we won't have to worry about that shit.
Last year there was over 130 arrests, 5 stabbings, 2 shootings and a few robberies.

Including one story where a guy jumped out of a car with a gun, but the gun fell apart and someone else stole the parts and ran off.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:56 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Last year there was over 130 arrests, 5 stabbings, 2 shootings and a few robberies.

Including one story where a guy jumped out of a car with a gun, but the gun fell apart and someone else stole the parts and ran off.
Yes We Can.
Old 04-25-2014, 11:31 AM
da dragva kokopelli

can i pay extra to reserve a outdoor spot, im stealing a friends car for the meet and dont wanna leave it in the boushy area where id have to worry about it. i dont know about getting there super early tho, thats why i ask

Quick Reply: Springfest 5 (2014)