I know, it's a FORD Probe. But anyone that knows these cars knows it's really a Mazda at heart. Mazda engine, Mazda transmission, Mazda suspension, etc. I'm no longer in the country. So fixing this car and driving it isn't very easy from where I am. The car dyno'd 261whp on 9psi "un-tuned". It is FAST. It also stops on a dime with the brakes I installed. Never ever once experienced brake fade. I had this same brake setup on my other Probe, and I drove the crap out of it. Never experienced any fade of any kind. Even under the harshest of conditions. And that's with regular crappy Autozone pads.
NEW PRICE!! Asking $3,000USD OBO.
Contact me at email@example.com
Since I'm not going to be there to sell the car, I'm going to require you either pay with cash, or paypal.
If you really need to talk to me about the car, PM me your phone number. I can call you using my phone card. Or IM me on my AIM: Silver CGD.
Browse pictures of the build here. The body is straight & never been in a wreck. No rust anywhere and clean underneath. Interior is black on black cloth in good condition.
The car has only seen about 2,050 miles since the build. The Flatlander engine kit was used for the build, Specs as follows:
Original KLZE motor re-built which means,
KLZE intake, heads, Cams
* Machined & Bored .020 over block (trued cylinders and deck surfaces)
* Wiseco Pistons (9:1 C/R)
* Millenia S Forged Rods (shot peened)
* Crank balanced to suit rods and pistons
* Federal Mogul Bearings
* High Volume Oil pump
* New water pump
* New Timing Belt
* New Timing Belt Idler Pullies (2x)
* Trued to Block
* New OEM Valve Seals
* Topline Lifters (all replaced as new)
* OEM head gaskets
* Clutch Masters Stage III Clutch
* OEM Probe GT 5 speed MTX
* TO4B H-3 Trim Compressor (.60 A/R)
* To4B O-trim Turbine (2-3/4 exducer)
* Bosal Headers
* All turbo pipes Hot and Cold were built with Mandrel Bends and TIG Welded together.
* 2" Y-Pipe to a 2.5" pre-turbo Collector
* 3" Downpipe
* Turbonetics Deltagate (38mm)
* Greddy SP1 Catback system (no converter)
* 2.5" Intercooler piping
* FMIC 2.5" in/out
* 3" intake elbow to throttle body
* Millenia S injectors (280cc)
* MSD 6AL
* PRD distributor cap
* Blaster SS Coil
* Megasquirt II ECU (hard wired & permanent, Ignition & Fuel)
* HKS SSQV BOV (knock off)
* Autometer Boost Gauge
* Autometer Oil pressure Gauge
* Nordskog Digital Fuel Pressure Gauge
* AEM EUGO Wide Band O2 Sensor (megasquirt wired)
* Cosmo Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
* Tokico Blues Struts
* Eibach Springs
* Energy Suspension eurothane bushings (all 4 swaybar mounts replaced)
* ADDCO Rear Sway Bar
* Custom front Swaybar Endlinks
* Hubcentric 25mm wheel spacers
* Goodridge stainless steel brakelines in the front
* Mazda Millenia S calipers
* 1995+ Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 rotors. ~12.4" diameter, 1.25" thick.
* RBF600 brake fluid
* Perfect Circle ball joints
* new Remanufactured axles (both)
* RR Racing Shorty shifter
* RR Racing eurothane shift bushings
* Custom Casted rear Poly mount (casted with Flexane 80)
* New OEM Radiator
* PRO Slimline dual fans
* PRO Battery box in trunk
* New rear brakes (recent)
* Clear Corners turn signals
* power windows
* Sun roof
* Infinity Speakers in rear
* Boisonberry Paint
* New starter Motor
* Brand new Optima Redtop Battery
* FD wheels with one pair of good 225/50/16 Kumho Ecsta ASX tires, and
two bald tires.
Thats just about it.. I think
Extra parts(not installed on car)
Megasquirt II 2.2 unit
* MS setup for complete fuel and timing control
* DB-37 connector with VERY WELL LABELED wiring harness, making it a snap to install
* controller professionally put together by Brian (b4tn), one of the leading MS tweakers before he bolted to an SRT-4
* this is set up to work with a basic 6-series MSD box and MSD coil, as well as a wideband O2 sensor
* comes with 3 extra controls which are currently set up for cooling fan, water injection, and nitrous control, but you can set them for whatever you need.
* comes with a serial cable
3 New Khumo Ecsta MX Tires mounted on chrome 16" stockies(Someone stole 1)
Car does not run right now. The power wire to the V3 Megasquirt was cut and shorted the board. I have a V2.2 unit with perfectly labeled harness and everything. Just no map. Since this car's running the MSD for ignition, this unit will work just fine.
Also, on the Greddy SP1 exhaust, the tip fell off. It needs to be welded back on. This exhaust makes the car sound pretty amazing though.
Driver's side seat belt is broken. I wasn't told about this when the car was sold to me. I have purchased another seat belt unit and it is lying in the car, not yet installed.
I lost track of the reverse light plug. So I just never plugged it back in. It's a 10 second fix. I just didn't want to bother with it because the car wasn't on a lift when I was working on it.
And as a side note... the turbo is BRAND NEW. And I'm not talking remanned by some company like TurboXS or anything. The turbo is a brand spanking new unit from a prototype Pontiac.
Car is located in Hopewell, Virginia