Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Honda Ruckus / Scooter Thread

Old 01-23-2011, 07:30 AM
Rub my belly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.
Default Re: Honda Ruckus / Scooter Thread

Originally Posted by Good Enough
I dont have one but how do cops act towards you guys? With all the stetching and all that stuff...? Can they pull you over if your stroked or have a bigger engine? I mean obviously a 50cc isnt "supposed" to do 60mph...

I feel like i would want to have all kinds of fun with mine if i were to get one...
well depends on the cop, if he wants to be a dick or not. They probably wouldnt know if it's swapped unless you get caught doing 60mph lol. just like a car, if you want to speed you gotta know when and where...

me and my buddy got pulled over once, Cop kept harassing me saying it goes 80MPH, i simply told the officer " it's a 49cc scooter and i can ride where ever i want to so fuck off" and he did.

Old 01-23-2011, 07:36 AM
Officially Official

Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts

Are there certain things or certain years to stay away from? Or are the all pretty much the same?

Any issues common to them?
Old 01-23-2011, 09:44 AM
SparkleMotion

kenny_el2003 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Buddha.
well depends on the cop, if he wants to be a dick or not. They probably wouldnt know if it's swapped unless you get caught doing 60mph lol. just like a car, if you want to speed you gotta know when and where...

me and my buddy got pulled over once, Cop kept harassing me saying it goes 80MPH, i simply told the officer " it's a 49cc scooter and i can ride where ever i want to so fuck off" and he did.

so he let u go???

Are there certain things or certain years to stay away from? Or are the all pretty much the same?

they are all the same. no issues
Old 01-23-2011, 09:44 AM
Red is the new green

NoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these parts

my buddies got one and we cant figure out how to tune the carb to run right... :/
Old 01-23-2011, 10:09 AM
SparkleMotion

Originally Posted by NoTorque
my buddies got one and we cant figure out how to tune the carb to run right... :/
this should help
http://totalruckus.com/phpBB3/viewto...p?f=34&t=31173
Old 01-23-2011, 12:27 PM
Violence Violence

CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY

i love my ruckus man ive yet to be pull or anything but are there any shops around here that sell anything for them?
Old 01-23-2011, 12:32 PM
SparkleMotion

Originally Posted by Hugglez
i love my ruckus man ive yet to be pull or anything but are there any shops around here that sell anything for them?
online is better plus cheaper too
Old 01-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Violence Violence

CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY

ive gotten all my shit online so far im just wat to impatient for 7 day shipping
Old 01-23-2011, 01:34 PM
SparkleMotion

Originally Posted by Hugglez
ive gotten all my shit online so far im just wat to impatient for 7 day shipping
i hate that too
Old 01-24-2011, 07:30 AM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

i think like 03-06 are slower than the new models.

Originally Posted by kenny_el2003
so he let u go???
yeah, they were just being dicks.

Quick Reply: Honda Ruckus / Scooter Thread