Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Honda Ruckus / Scooter Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 06:31 AM
Rub my belly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.
Default Re: Honda Ruckus / Scooter Thread

Originally Posted by kenny_el2003
yeah i need to get the intake and rejet. pp review said this variator is good for $55. i might pick this up soon.

https://www.battlescooterstore.com/s...3Fa%3D20531KIT
yeah my boy was down in Cali last week and stopped by Battle scooter. It was so tempting to get the slick speed but i didnt have money to play around with at the time. $55, and 2 sets of weights... cant beat it!
Old 01-22-2011, 07:21 AM
SparkleMotion

kenny_el2003 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Buddha.
yeah my boy was down in Cali last week and stopped by Battle scooter. It was so tempting to get the slick speed but i didnt have money to play around with at the time. $55, and 2 sets of weights... cant beat it!
yeah i need the jets from them too. i rather buy more stuff bc the shipping is $15 for everything. dont wanna spend $15 shipping for $55. ill need 38/92 for my intake system
Old 01-22-2011, 07:32 AM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

yeah i need the jets from them too. i rather buy more stuff bc the shipping is $15 for everything. dont wanna spend $15 shipping for $55. ill need 38/92 for my intake system
yep i hate that shipping is $15, i was going to buy something one time but i was like wtf $15 for shipping?! so i bought a new belt,oil,oil cup, etc.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:37 AM
SparkleMotion

yep i hate that shipping is $15, i was going to buy something one time but i was like wtf $15 for shipping?! so i bought a new belt,oil,oil cup, etc.
yeah if u order more stuff then its worth it. im just waiting for more stuff to come in. need the PWJDM seat frame. i really need to get rid of the air box
Old 01-22-2011, 07:39 AM
SparkleMotion

btw how much u want for that belt? shipped to 23454
Old 01-22-2011, 09:49 AM
artsy fuck

wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot

this thread makes me want one bad. i still check craigslist every now and then, just have never found the right deal.

i do have a question... is it worth doing a GY6 swap? every now and then i'll come across a cheap non-running ruckus, and i feel like i'd rather pick up one of those and just swap it. i've priced it out, so i know i don't want to spend ~1800 on a nice, running ruckus only to tear the shit apart. but i have a feeling i will want a lot more power from the scooter, just cause i've ridden dirt bikes all my life and i find myself always wanting more. i.e. after owning a 2-stroke 250 for over a year, i'm itching to upgrade to a 450.

i realize its just a scooter, i guess i'm just trying to figure out if its worth it in the long run.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:53 PM
SparkleMotion

Originally Posted by wesnot9
this thread makes me want one bad. i still check craigslist every now and then, just have never found the right deal.

i do have a question... is it worth doing a GY6 swap? every now and then i'll come across a cheap non-running ruckus, and i feel like i'd rather pick up one of those and just swap it. i've priced it out, so i know i don't want to spend ~1800 on a nice, running ruckus only to tear the shit apart. but i have a feeling i will want a lot more power from the scooter, just cause i've ridden dirt bikes all my life and i find myself always wanting more. i.e. after owning a 2-stroke 250 for over a year, i'm itching to upgrade to a 450.

i realize its just a scooter, i guess i'm just trying to figure out if its worth it in the long run.
a lot pp are happy with it, they also do the Yamaka Zuma swap. i like to keep the stock engine and work on it. dont wanna a GY6 or a Zuma.

Last edited by kenny_el2003; 01-22-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:31 PM
Rub my belly

btw how much u want for that belt? shipped to 23454
just throw me a price + shipping, i'll take a reasonable price. Trying to clean some stuff up and buy more parts lol.

Originally Posted by wesnot9

Im probably going to go GY6 when my stock motor gives out And theres a Red 09 one here in Nova for only $1,200 OBO.

this is what i really want to do... lol
[youtube]JtDDZ4goU0g[/youtube]
Old 01-23-2011, 07:16 AM
Officially Official

Good Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these partsGood Enough is infamous around these parts

I dont have one but how do cops act towards you guys? With all the stetching and all that stuff...? Can they pull you over if your stroked or have a bigger engine? I mean obviously a 50cc isnt "supposed" to do 60mph...

I feel like i would want to have all kinds of fun with mine if i were to get one...
Old 01-23-2011, 07:27 AM
SparkleMotion

just throw me a price + shipping, i'll take a reasonable price. Trying to clean some stuff up and buy more parts lol.

Im probably going to go GY6 when my stock motor gives out And theres a Red 09 one here in Nova for only $1,200 OBO.

this is what i really want to do... lol
[youtube]JtDDZ4goU0g[/youtube]
ill get back on u on that belt. so are u keeping or selling it???? i saw like 3 thread ur trying to sell it???

Originally Posted by Good Enough
I dont have one but how do cops act towards you guys? With all the stetching and all that stuff...? Can they pull you over if your stroked or have a bigger engine? I mean obviously a 50cc isnt "supposed" to do 60mph...

I feel like i would want to have all kinds of fun with mine if i were to get one...
same thing as those custom bike. VA cops are @$$ so they can pull u over for anything lol

Quick Reply: Honda Ruckus / Scooter Thread