Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Yeah, I'm new

Old 07-27-2015, 09:07 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Yeah, I'm new

Just saw this by the way. Figured it applied.

Old 07-28-2015, 03:37 PM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

Dam it yard... Must spread ass cheeks before contracting reputation...^^^^^

Anyway beastie 'ol pal... Yeah, head to Baltimore for a decent strip club... famous MacDougals.. Nice variety of girls. Lapdances are gaping clam nekkid. Except For the towel between u.

Sorry, mid lithium is a depressing place to be..
Old 07-28-2015, 07:33 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by RatchetGoon

Anyway beastie 'ol pal... Yeah, head to Baltimore for a decent strip club... famous MacDougals.. Nice variety of girls. Lapdances are gaping clam nekkid. Except For the towel between u.

<3 <3 <3

There is a very simple formula for strip clubs. Wherever there's a town with a college, there are great strip clubs, especially towns where there isn't much of anything else. Lots of hot chicks in one place and looking to fund their education, coupled with not too many other lucrative opportunities. Couple that with a state where full nude is legal and you've got the perfect storm for great scrippers. Unfortunately, Virginia doesn't fall into that category due to the second part, which fucking sucks because Blacksburg fits that first part to a tee.
Old 07-29-2015, 03:23 AM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by Yardjass
<3 <3 <3

There is a very simple formula for strip clubs. Wherever there's a town with a college, there are great strip clubs, especially towns where there isn't much of anything else. Lots of hot chicks in one place and looking to fund their education, coupled with not too many other lucrative opportunities. Couple that with a state where full nude is legal and you've got the perfect storm for great scrippers. Unfortunately, Virginia doesn't fall into that category due to the second part, which fucking sucks because Blacksburg fits that first part to a tee.
Would be nice to have a bunch of Tech sluts in one club in their natural habitat.
Old 07-29-2015, 07:24 AM
40 roll for a hondo?

BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX BeastTX

Originally Posted by RatchetGoon

Road trip anyone? Midlothian isn't that bad so far. 288 & Hull street seems convenient enough. 20 min drive to work, everything within 5 miles except a decent strip club.

Now that I think of it... Anyone know of a bar int he area that has Texas Hold 'em nights? Free roll is okay, but I don't mind cash games either.
Old 07-30-2015, 10:53 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Richmond has 101 different places that have texas hold'em nights.

Guy i do work with prolly has three different places a week that he goes to play at. I know Baja bean is one of them. I think wensdays or Thursdays, I'll have to ask next time i see him.

Side note Richmond area sucks for strip clubs. I've been to most of them, nothing but butt faces, bullet wounds and cisarian scars.

Did i spell that right? Cisarian...sicaria...sisari...slut gut?

-Papermoon blows, they had fat bitches on the floor an anorexic hoes on the stage, looked like nipples dangling off a rib cage.
-Pure pleasure reminded me of a single wide trailer with black lights.
-Velvet/rogue has the cliche sleeze rep and sticky floor
-Richards...oh richards...you can catch AIDS just breathing the air.
-Candy bar was actually ok, but i was prolly the only english speaking customer.
-Daddy rabbits can burn the fuck down an ide be happy. Had some issues with my card being charged all sorts of crazy shit.

Last edited by Hooch; 07-30-2015 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:59 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Venture to West Virginia for any real strip clubs.
Old 07-31-2015, 09:00 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

^^ what he said
Old 07-31-2015, 05:30 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Where at exactly? I could see there being some hot ones near the WVU campus but if you go out in the boondocks, I don't see there being much more than inbred, scraggletoothed bitches.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:14 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Where at exactly? I could see there being some hot ones near the WVU campus but if you go out in the boondocks, I don't see there being much more than inbred, scraggletoothed bitches.
Vixens
Legz

If you want inbred, snaggletooth, go here. It's BYOB also so you can only image. Actually Google their name and check out their FB page. You'll get the idea.
Paradise city

Thank me later.

Last edited by -JB-; 08-06-2015 at 06:19 AM.

Quick Reply: Yeah, I'm new