Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cars & Coffee Richmond Cancelled Indefinitely - or till they find another site

Old 05-27-2015, 04:24 AM
Forcibly Repped

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu Niburu
Default Cars & Coffee Richmond Cancelled Indefinitely - or till they find another site

From the C&CR websites
*****IMPORTANT UPDATE for C&CR this Weekend 5/30/15*****
We have been asked to leave our current venue at The Innsbrook Shoppes by the owner of the lot. Stemming from an ongoing issue with parking, the owner has received formal complaints from several of his tenants. Though we have implemented several different solutions to assist with alleviating us from issue; unfortunately, this ongoing problem has introduced the opportunity of legal issues for the lot owner.
Though we must stop gathering at this location, we would like to take the time to give a special and HUGE thanks to Boychik's Deli, Joey's Hot Dogs and the lot owner for welcoming us for several great years! We appreciate them allowing us to gather there.
But please do not fear, the "class" we have shown has actually really paid off...Thank you! We currently are working on a new venue that will have a few new vendors open for service and a lot more parking for those that show their car(s) off! This is still in the works but hopefully we will be able to announce the new venue soon. We greatly appreciate all of the support from all of the great enthusiasts of RVA through out all of these years. Thanks everyone for the continued support.
WE WILL BE BACK SOON!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next time don't park in the business reserved parking spots guys.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:29 AM
Registered member

FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO
Default Re: Cars & Coffee Richmond Cancelled Indefinitely - or till they find another site

That's a shame
Old 05-27-2015, 08:35 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Cars & Coffee Richmond Cancelled Indefinitely - or till they find another site

One thing you can always count on in the car community: Faggots are always gonna faggot and ruin good things.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:19 AM
LickMyButthole

yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99

Houston's C&C had issue and had to cancel their events. It wasn't even because of the ricer fags. It was the old guys and supercar douche's doing burnouts and shit leaving.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:40 AM
Forcibly Repped

Originally Posted by yeldak99
Houston's C&C had issue and had to cancel their events. It wasn't even because of the ricer fags. It was the old guys and supercar douche's doing burnouts and shit leaving.
thats what got C&CR kicked out of Stony Point a few years ago

really what they're going to have to do is run it earlier, like 7am - 9am
Old 05-27-2015, 12:20 PM
Registered member

Acrytet70 has disabled reputation

We have a pretty big parking lot at my business. How big is this gathering usually?
Old 05-27-2015, 12:59 PM
Registered member

Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine Carnine

Do it a at big ass mall. Sunday mornings shops generally don't open till 10 at the earliest. They are located in easy to access areas. I feel generally speaking people are too damn sensitive. What customers are you getting at that early in the morning anyways? Lord knows I gotta get my hot dog fix first thing on a Sunday early morning.

If the shop owners would have asked people to move majority of people would oblige and apologize with out hesitation. If there was a sit down or email straight to the CC group one would think it would be resolved. Hell an illustration that could be posted or shared on the facebook page would more than likely resolve this. I would like to think these events garner a profit for the shop owners. Especially the eateries and coffee shops.

C&C events have always been the most laid back events i've been to. Generally speaking a more mature audience is in attendance. This kinda shit gets under my skin. Its not like your weekend meets or bike gatherings where someone is there to make noise leaving or coming in. I can't remember a time going to hardees on jefferson and there wasn't someone going WOT in front of the place. Honestly I could give two shits about that too, its on public road and thats why we have cops.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:57 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Carnine
Do it a at big ass mall. Sunday mornings shops generally don't open till 10 at the earliest. They are located in easy to access areas. I feel generally speaking people are too damn sensitive. What customers are you getting at that early in the morning anyways? Lord knows I gotta get my hot dog fix first thing on a Sunday early morning.

If the shop owners would have asked people to move majority of people would oblige and apologize with out hesitation. If there was a sit down or email straight to the CC group one would think it would be resolved. Hell an illustration that could be posted or shared on the facebook page would more than likely resolve this. I would like to think these events garner a profit for the shop owners. Especially the eateries and coffee shops.

C&C events have always been the most laid back events i've been to. Generally speaking a more mature audience is in attendance. This kinda shit gets under my skin. Its not like your weekend meets or bike gatherings where someone is there to make noise leaving or coming in. I can't remember a time going to hardees on jefferson and there wasn't someone going WOT in front of the place. Honestly I could give two shits about that too, its on public road and thats why we have cops.
They do, which is why the massage parlor bitching about the VB one is so ridiculous. They could be out there handing out coupons and expanding their business but instead they just whine and bitch and demand their spots stay open so nobody can come in anyway. It wouldn't surprise me to find out the only reason they didn't get it shut down entirely is because the coffee shop probably begged them.
Old 05-28-2015, 05:05 AM
Forcibly Repped

You can't just show up at a big ass mall and have an early moring organized car event, the property owner will have you chased off by the cops in a half hour or less.
You need the permission of the property owner, the big ass mall is usually considered private property with public access.
I am sure there are liability concerns for them as well.

The shop owners did ask that people not park in their reserved customer parking up front, dumbasses continually moved orange cones out da way and parked their very important cars anyway.
At the last event there was quite the altercation as a tow truck actually showed up to tow away said important vehicle, words were exchanged, threats supposedly, and end of car meet thanks to Mr. Important.
I am sure the owner of Boychik's and the hotdog place are going to miss us dearly.
The Starbucks at the Stony Point site went under after C&CR left.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:40 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Originally Posted by Niburu
You can't just show up at a big ass mall and have an early moring organized car event, the property owner will have you chased off by the cops in a half hour or less.
You need the permission of the property owner, the big ass mall is usually considered private property with public access.
I am sure there are liability concerns for them as well.

The shop owners did ask that people not park in their reserved customer parking up front, dumbasses continually moved orange cones out da way and parked their very important cars anyway.
At the last event there was quite the altercation as a tow truck actually showed up to tow away said important vehicle, words were exchanged, threats supposedly, and end of car meet thanks to Mr. Important.
I am sure the owner of Boychik's and the hotdog place are going to miss us dearly.
The Starbucks at the Stony Point site went under after C&CR left.
See, that's where the rest of you beat the ever living shit out of Mr. Important, give his car keys to the tow truck driver, and go apologize to the business for taking their spot. Otherwise, these faggots are just going to keep showing up and ruining shit.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee Richmond Cancelled Indefinitely - or till they find another site