Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Springfest 2010 picture thread

Old 05-16-2010, 06:19 PM
NUMBER4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish
Default Re: Springfest 2010 picture thread

Originally Posted by Kami
hey thanks, the car is coming along, but my rims are doodoo. they really throw my car off. good thing they are going bye bye and getting replaced with something bigger and better next week, then I get to dial in the stance before the honda meet. BTW the RPF1s are for sale for a pretty cheap price so PM if you are interested.
Loving the J's diffuser, Will.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:45 PM
RHD EK9 CTRx

Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK

i saw this car on 95 on a flatbedd..i think his wheel came off.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:05 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Who broke an Oil pan open?, there was an oil slick like 3 spaces over from the iS with BBS'

Originally Posted by jt223539
Best part was making fun of the music.
yea, twas fun jokeing that gay shit

Originally Posted by Xbernie
haha, my boy vinces truck......shit's mad dope

i will garuntee that NOONE(other than Bwell, who i told), that was there even knew it was a Mazda b2200 frame and motor, just a different body

Originally Posted by nagger
looks like a great meet, glad everything turned out and glad some of the people i see were there made it. especially coffey, him and shawn will do big things as usual this year at the track.

shawn car looks great back in one piece. GOOD JOB on the rush job.
dood, you're cool and all

but seriously

you've gotta be the biggest Ramey Built nut rider on this site, it's kinda ridiculous

nothing against shawn though, i know he knows his shit and his car/s are dope as fuck
Old 05-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M

Originally Posted by Evilside EK

i saw this car on 95 on a flatbedd..i think his wheel came off.
passed him sat at the oceanfront after the meet. car looked good
Old 05-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

Originally Posted by zenki godzirra
mark, if there wasn't a vw show in another state this weekend, you could have got real mad at all the other ''non creative'' cars that would have been out. because your car doesn't look like any regular vw doesn't make it super sweet or dope. sometimes staying away from what works comes back to bite you in the ass.
my car works well for me. and it will never be a show car. im just mad people like that dumb shit lol.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

Found this file hiding in my memory card.

EDIT:

Anyone know who owns this?Want to ask him/her some questions.

Last edited by Odysseus Prime; 05-16-2010 at 07:26 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

Originally Posted by Rey Mysterio
i was going to say something like this, but his car looks like all the other volkswagens. Poke and stretch. There is nothing creative about marks car.
let me clarify. i never said my car was creative. my car was meant to be a stockish daily. its got euro trim and wheels that i always loved.

i just dislike being grouped as a volkswagen guy. when imo volkswagen guys do when that getta guy did. which again my opinion. is terrible.

to me my car is a dope ass daily. and when my 240 is done it will be another 240 with nothing special done.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:38 PM
Registered Member

Forte EXE has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by King Dingaling
let me clarify. i never said my car was creative. my car was meant to be a stockish daily. its got euro trim and wheels that i always loved.

i just dislike being grouped as a volkswagen guy. when imo volkswagen guys do when that getta guy did. which again my opinion. is terrible.

to me my car is a dope ass daily. and when my 240 is done it will be another 240 with nothing special done.
Well the getta is a dope ass daily. If your ever up in the northern va area you'll see him driving EVERYWHERE. And what's wrong with having fun with your car?
Old 05-16-2010, 07:39 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

why do picture threads always turn into this
Old 05-16-2010, 07:40 PM
Big Dick Playa

Originally Posted by Forte EXE
Well the getta is a dope ass daily. If your ever up in the northern va area you'll see him driving EVERYWHERE. And what's wrong with having fun with your car?
nothing. i just dislike getta's. and i have fun with my car. just not your idea of fun i suppose. whatever. to each his own. but you wont persuade me into liking that particular car.

Quick Reply: Springfest 2010 picture thread