Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Springfest 2010 picture thread

Old 05-15-2010, 10:15 PM
ig oggggg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15
Default Re: Springfest 2010 picture thread

is there any particular reason that Green miata was grabbing so much attention?
i think im missing what was so captivating about it ha
Old 05-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

Originally Posted by x4thGenCafe
i would like to make my own thread seeing that I have over 100 pics and I think i deserve to have my pics seen all on the first page. . if they combine them so be it . .
Stop. Just because you're enrolled in the Canibeatool academy, doesn't entitle you anything more than our local photographers, who are quite good at what they do.

Cars look good. Props to SS for the event. And lord, Kyon looks like he's on a Hunter S. Thompson level of weird.

edit:

sorry to sound like a douche = /

Last edited by Jay; 05-15-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

Originally Posted by yanko 15
The car was right next to the stage and the "rappers" were like "come check out this green car ova here......its engine is all shiny and fresh""it's getting alot of attention" is what he said when i took the pic i posted and there was absolutely no one near it besides the owner....
Originally Posted by Jay
local photographers, who are quite good at what they do.
Thanks.
Old 05-15-2010, 10:24 PM
Registered Member

Forte EXE has disabled reputation

sorry to sound like a douche = /
Were you the guy wearing a canibeat t-shirt and a tattoo your leg?
Old 05-15-2010, 10:34 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

Originally Posted by Odyssey
The car was right next to the stage and the "rappers" were like "come check out this green car ova here......its engine is all shiny and fresh""it's getting alot of attention" is what he said when i took the pic i posted and there was absolutely no one near it besides the owner....
ah gotcha
jarrod said it was a nice car too
so i just wasnt sure if there was something about it the pics didnt show
Old 05-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Trill Shit

slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx

towards the end of the day when all the "rappers" got on stage and got super loud shouting some sorta non-sense i walked up to the 2 cops that were there and i asked if they could make them stop and one of the cops looked at me and said "HA yeah, I wish" i lolz'd real hard haha
Old 05-15-2010, 10:43 PM
Registered member

ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
rear quarters, or fenders ?. joey and I spent about 10 hours doing all the pulling and rolling and bodywork on those rear quarters for that shit to make those ridiculous wheels fit. It turned out spectacular but its at least 3.5 inches out from the original placement on the rear. about 2 on the front. customer was stoked as a bitch and the entire car was resprayed and looks like a million bucks. Thats how those vip guys do it though, the super slammage.

oh and big ups to your white sti, I was peeping the engine, holy crap that turbo is big.

and definitely a good show, lots of people, lots of riduculous hot ass bitches walking around, nice cars and people. definitely shitty music but nobody was really listening to that shit anyway. ha. I enjoyed myself for the short time I was there. Id like to know the results of the show if anyone can post them if they remember.
anyone have pics of said lexus? dont know which one to look at i saw a few there
Old 05-15-2010, 10:44 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

This one was fucked up but i did what i could to it,,,,,,,,

Like 20 seconds after i took this shot, i guess the owner cleaned the hand prints off the front bumper/hood area...never took another one though

another of the purplish one next to the black one.

loved the license plate on this one.

Old 05-16-2010, 02:16 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by yanko 15
The people were just saying it, but it is a supercharged miata and dudeman said it was making 235 to the wheels. It was also super clean.

Old 05-16-2010, 04:09 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by nftuatn
i must say one thing....i dont like corvettes,i never have

but that black one is fucking sick...
YES DUDE. I went and talked to him and let him know how freaking sick his car is. it is definitely a beauty

Originally Posted by ferio
anyone have pics of said lexus? dont know which one to look at i saw a few there
yep, it is this one, full respray, pulled the fawwk out of the quarters and fenders to get those wheels to clear

Originally Posted by Odyssey

No problem man...Hands down my favorite one there. Definitely better then mine.lol

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 05-16-2010 at 04:11 AM.

Quick Reply: Springfest 2010 picture thread