Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My Euro Trash/Life Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Indelible Anomaly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon
Default Re: My Euro Trash/Life Thread

white M thingie... makes me happy.

the gray/silver wagon.....much want.

but wifey says "9, 9, 9, 9, 9, 9".
Old 03-14-2016, 08:55 AM
Registered Member

djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck

So a group of M car owners (MFlight) all got together and visited the KW headquarters in a small town called Fichtenberg. The town is celebrating its 1200th year anniversary (Holy fuck). Anyways, I had no idea KW was a Germany brand, and its headquarters was only 50 minutes from me. Pretty cool.

On the ride there early in the AM...

Finally arrived & parked

Headquarters

This car owns every hill-climb track record in Europe. Its next stop is Pike's Peak. 600 WHP and around 2000 lbs

Making the coilover shell

Cool display. If you drive any kind of performance car, you most likely won't have this problem.

Group shot; that's the CEO/owner holding the license plate

Having seen all they do, I would definitely say their stuff is extremely legit. They even make very high-end OEM parts for some cars today (it is rumored they make one for the new M4 GTS- I saw one painted with the same weird orange-ish color in their BMW area; pretty sure that's it). There were lots of other cool stuff we saw, but lots of rooms didn't allow photography for some of their prototype designs. Here are some cool facts:

-KW owns approximately 90% of the aftermarket suspension market, but only 10-15% of the OEM market
-Bilstein is their biggest rival, but their numbers are almost swapped with above^^^
-They have unlimited beer (among other non-alc beverages) to drink during work hours
-The offer micro suspension tuning for your car- about 3500 euro (or near 4000 USD)
-They don't have a warehouse, so when you order one, they are making it just for you, every time

Last edited by djyuck; 03-14-2016 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:57 AM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

M flight is usually my golf group. :P

yeah KW's are good stuff... looks like pretty fun trip.
Old 03-14-2016, 12:03 PM
Madison Motorsports

Senor_Taylor has disabled reputation

That color is just perfect.
Old 03-21-2016, 03:30 AM
Registered Member

Just threw on an Akrapovic rear Diffuser. It took about ten minutes. Easy as pie. Spacers, JB4 and splitters to come on in the next two weeks. I have a big car show to go to in Monaco (Top Marques) that I want to get my car ready for. I'm pumped needless to say.

Old 03-22-2016, 11:19 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Beautiful car.
Old 03-23-2016, 02:24 AM
Registered Member

One of my new coworkers just picked up this new S5. I'm like bruh, the new gen will be out next year. He got an insane discount, so I kind of understand. The interiors (especially the seats) of Audis are pretty incredible.

Old 03-24-2016, 01:03 PM
Registered Member

This was back in October, but I got to run a few laps on the Nürburgring. While there, I got to see this unicorn. Anyone want to take a stab at what this is? I couldn't believe I got to see one in person. When it was parked between laps, EVERYONE was checking it out. The car straight up flew around the Ring.

You are guaranteed to be photographed and videoed every time you lap the Ring. You can see me at the 5:15 mark here:

Last edited by djyuck; 03-24-2016 at 01:08 PM.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:38 AM
Registered member

TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan TheMuffinMan

That's the Gumpert
Old 04-04-2016, 11:05 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan
That's the Gumpert
Correct (+ rep)! OMG, words don't describe how epic of a car it is. Probably the only car in the world that can make a 458 Speciale look like a Civic. I only say that because it was next to one and the Ferrari literally looked completely un-athletic and out of place. Easily the most impressive car I've ever seen in person. I'm going to see a Koenigsegg, Lykan and Pagani the weekend after next, so I'll reserve judgment. Holy fuck, I love Europe.