Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Dook status

Old 09-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Anal hammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: Dook status

We should make a thread where people post pictures of the shit they intend to try and sell and we all post what it's worth.
Take all the figures average it out that's your asking price. Problem solved.
Old 09-29-2014, 08:34 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by JacKaL
We should make a thread where people post pictures of the shit they intend to try and sell and we all post what it's worth.
Take all the figures average it out that's your asking price. Problem solved.
That sums up all of the classifieds.
Old 09-29-2014, 09:13 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

I didn't say just cars. All the shit. And yes I realize that's what we do already, I'm sayin we should lock the ability to make an ad until it's been decided what you can ask for it. Don't like it? Fuck off and use CL. I bet we'd see like 3 cars a month for sale.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:27 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
12k divided by 4 wheels = ??????

I'm no VW driver, but my math seems to disagree...
they are called messer wheels or some shit, but they are stupid overpriced and they look trash

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Either way it's disgusting. If memory serves me correctly, that price range can get you a set of carbon fiber wheels. Not to jump on the carbon fiber dick sucking bandwagon or anything but those wheels actually give you a significant weight savings and I kind of dig keeping up with the latest tech. It's certainly a better way to spend five figures than on ugly, orange, overpriced pieces of shit, and it shows you just how out of line the pricing on those orange wheels is.
the funniest thing about that is, he was expecting to have everyone all over his dick. but people hated them, and thought they were disgusting. guess money doesn't buy taste.

Last edited by Uzi Crooklyn; 09-30-2014 at 05:30 AM.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:35 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

I give them props for having a different style but I don't think any of their wheels look all that good... Especially since they cost upwards of $2k a wheel. Messer
Old 09-30-2014, 10:59 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Old 09-30-2014, 02:50 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
That sums up all of the classifieds.
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/othe...1/#post8316771
Old 10-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Sumospeed

Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku

So this guy think he can sell a $600 phone for almost $1300... I just... what?
Old 10-01-2014, 04:50 PM
Es furioso.

Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee

Originally Posted by Hachiroku
So this guy think he can sell a $600 phone for almost $1300... I just... what?
Saying "$600 phone" is a stretch. While everyone is giving him shit for it, but I just activated a 128gb "small" iPhone 6, and the cost on that was $849. Obviously, the larger phone is going to cost slightly more.

That being said..... I don't see why thinks he'll get "Retail" price for it. for all that, someone can go get it new from their carrier

Last edited by Kilo Lee; 10-01-2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Sumospeed

Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku Hachiroku

Originally Posted by Kilo Lee
Saying "$600 phone" is a stretch. While everyone is giving him shit for it, but I just activated a 128gb "small" iPhone 6, and the cost on that was $849. Obviously, the larger phone is going to cost slightly more.

That being said..... I don't see why thinks he'll get "Retail" price for it. for all that, someone can go get it new from their carrier
I just know it would be $630 or something like that for Verizon. Who is your provider? I honestly can't see myself spending more than $300 for a phone.

Quick Reply: Dook status