Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

1986 GMC 1500 Build Thread, Bagged, ls swap etc. lots of pics more to come

Old 10-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1986 GMC 1500 Build Thread, Bagged, ls swap etc. lots of pics more to come

Small update. installed core support, driver side fender and cowl hood. Will have a GMC grill eventually.

Old 10-21-2013, 12:38 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's
Default Re: 1986 GMC 1500 Build Thread, Bagged, ls swap etc. lots of pics more to come

God damnit this shit makes me want to build one, only thing I don't like aobut them is that they're Standard cab.... I can't stand Standard cabs, lol.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:45 PM
Registered member

ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by all4sr's
God damnit this shit makes me want to build one, only thing I don't like aobut them is that they're Standard cab.... I can't stand Standard cabs, lol.
Find you a rare ext cab version or make a crew cab short bed =)
Old 10-21-2013, 08:09 PM
Skippy

Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz

You're keeping that color scheme, right?
Old 10-22-2013, 07:26 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Gazz
You're keeping that color scheme, right?
the two tone painted fender scheme? Yes but not orange. Synergy green and arctic white will be the colors I go with when it gets painted. Might run around with a spray bomb two tone while I still work on it and drive it.
Old 11-22-2013, 03:51 AM
The VW guy

AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick

Need updates!!!!
Old 11-22-2013, 02:48 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by AirSick
Need updates!!!!
Haha! This is all I have at the moment. Hopefully get some more done this weekend. Shaving the drip rail holes and filling the upper cab seam.
Old 11-22-2013, 03:34 PM
The VW guy

AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick

Thats going to look bad ass. They look good with the shaved drip rail.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:06 PM
The VW guy

I guess I have to come over there and put my foot up your ass to get more work done huh.
Old 12-30-2013, 03:34 PM
Registered member

Not a huge update as its been a little slow going. Fitting newer model chevy/gmc one piece composite headlights and turn signals and trimming my gauge cluster to fit my autometer phantom gauges.

Figuring out where to cut

Cutting it up

Mock up to see how they fit. Havent mounted them up permanently, they will mount from behind the rad. support.

After all the gauges are fitted i'll have the gauge cluster piece hydro dipped in woodgrain or put aluminum trim on it. (like below)

Quick Reply: 1986 GMC 1500 Build Thread, Bagged, ls swap etc. lots of pics more to come