Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Underrated Autos

Old 05-30-2008, 12:23 PM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Underrated Autos

^ You're a fucking moron... I gave you a serious post on the first page of the thread before you stupidity became apparent. Plus... ever heard of checking people's profiles.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:23 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by ISUZUPERFORMA
Oh Ford Probe. How exciting. I will say it is different from most.
It is deceptively fast.......it walked my Civic like it was standing still even with Vtec cut in.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:30 PM
Don't quit!

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia
Re: Underrated Autos

Unfortunately I haven't put my Haltech on yet. Thus, all my times are with stock ECU. Also need a better turbo manifold. I know what it can do & will do once everything is installed as needed. But believe, a friend of mine dynoed his FWD Isuzu (with Impulse RS engine installed) & put down 410 horses. I believe he ran an 11.2 @ 124 mph in quarter. His car was a FWD car too.

I will get some pics of my car & stuff just so yall know I am not blowing smoke. Oh she exist...
There is a difference between something that's theoretical and something that exists. When your car is finished you should post about it. Can't get respect from what your going to do. So many people on here talk mad shit but come up short!
Old 05-30-2008, 12:34 PM
Don't quit!

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia

Damn this became an spo thread!
Old 05-30-2008, 12:38 PM
Makin Moves

Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311 Murphyd311

Stages of Newbism on vadriven.com

1. Enthusiasm
I am just curious as to how many people have decided to modify a vehicle that not everyone else owns &/or modifies. For example like me, I have a 91 Isuzu Impulse RS which is an AWD turbo beast! Lots of stuff about this car just isnt widely know. Like stock Lotus tuned suspension & the fact that Lotus built a car in the early 90s (Elan) that sported the exact same Isuzu engine my car has. Just like the Lotus Elise now has the Toyota Celica GTS engine with a few ECU upgrades. My Impulse is light weight with a 1.6L DOHC engine. More challenging I know, due to hard to find performance parts & basically fabricating everything, but it has been done. I have everything from a Standalone fuel management system to custom turbo & downpipe & much more. Anyways, anyone else out there got something a bit out of the norm...

TC.
2. Stupidity
I haven't googled or searched for anything. I am speaking from knowledge. I specifically now about the Ford 4.6L DOHC engines because I had one! Wanted to supercharge it one day but sold it. Thus, I know all about the Cobra! Also & for the last time, they were only 390 horse at the crank, PER THE FACTORY! If you have a dyn showing otherwise, just show it to me.

I 2nd what Asleeper said about the Typhoon & Cyclones. They were great! The Cyclone is even harder to find than the Typhoon!
3. Anger
They just keep coming. I have already admitted the fact I didn't know about the whole underrated horsepower. Ok. So what now, everything that I actually know no longer exist? WTF.

And yes I am praising my car. Anyone out there can do a simple basic formula. Minor weigh+AWD+turbo=performance. My car weighs 2600 lbs with AWD. Turbo can boost up to @ 25 psi with proper gas & tuning. Not the Impulse that Isuzu made. I know I have a car that isn't around. This is why I like it. I have nothing to lose when sitting waiting for the tree at the track to hit green. Most of the time though I am not the one that loses. My car is a sleeper, plain & simple as that. Case closed. Hate & bash all you want but those are the facts.
4. I have a friend of a friend who has... (or "my other car will...")
Unfortunately I haven't put my Haltech on yet. Thus, all my times are with stock ECU. Also need a better turbo manifold. I know what it can do & will do once everything is installed as needed. But believe, a friend of mine dynoed his FWD Isuzu (with Impulse RS engine installed) & put down 410 horses. I believe he ran an 11.2 @ 124 mph in quarter. His car was a FWD car too.

I will get some pics of my car & stuff just so yall know I am not blowing smoke. Oh she exist...
5. E-Threats
I still don't understand why I cant speak highly about my car on here. The only reason I keep on is because of the bullshit everyone else say about my car for no reason. It all started with Fabrik at the beginning. Once I spoke it from there it just took off.

Oh yeah since someone mentioned respect, for no reason people have been disrespectful to me because of a dam car. So basically, I could care less about the repect around here. I am just keeping it real. Everyone is tuff & has a big mouth over the internet, but I can guarantee a different tune would be sung in person. GURANTEED!
6. Feigned Indifference
Yall got me spending too much time on here while I am at work. Its been interest....

I will post some pics soon, more than likely for yall to bash. I obviously don't care. Next time I will talk about my C-10 Chevy which is heavily built. I guess that one may be more welcome. Even though when I started this thread I had no intention of all this happening. Oh yeah, my bad if I type a few typos. Never said I was perfect. Until next time...

It's fucking science.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:39 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by Murphyd311

1. Enthusiasm

2. Stupidity

3. Anger

5. E-Threats

6. Feigned Indifference

It's fucking science.

You sir, are my hero.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:40 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

^ Wow... awesome post.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:43 PM
Fuck Bitches, Get $$

rydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud ofrydnlow1120 has much to be proud of

I'd say post of the year so far...

If it wasn't so damn big, it'd be sig worthy.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:44 PM
Don't quit!

Thumbs up Re: Underrated Autos

Originally Posted by Murphyd311

1. Enthusiasm

2. Stupidity

3. Anger

5. E-Threats

6. Feigned Indifference

It's fucking science.
LMAO that's shit is mad weak!
Old 05-30-2008, 01:03 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

damn hes done......im glad i got in before the ban

Quick Reply: Underrated Autos