Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Local Fairlady Z (and Fair Ladies) Discussion Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 07:32 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Local Fairlady Z (and Fair Ladies) Discussion Thread

I'm just here hiding amongst the Euros, breh.

Old 08-21-2015, 07:01 PM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

Originally Posted by kevsz32
hey guys! so here's what my Fairlady is looking like now

Ah Bernie mentioned your Z to me. Looks good.
Old 08-23-2015, 07:23 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Old 08-24-2015, 02:06 PM
canibeat.com

kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32

Originally Posted by POS DSM
Ah Bernie mentioned your Z to me. Looks good.
thanks. Good thing I had him do the 120k kit on it. Thing was about to crap out, well, it actually did on his driveway. The water pump kaput on his driveway. Had coolant all over the engine bay right when i showed up. He got her back up and running in no time tho.
Old 08-24-2015, 03:31 PM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

Ha! My car's up there getting a 120k done also. I had a fuel injector crap out on the way there lol...but they were the original from 1989. Getting updated injectors, tune, HICAS delete and some miscellaneous maintenance done.

Looking at updating my suspension too. Anyone try Fortune Auto's stuff on their Z? Probably going to lower & upper arms, new bushings..
Old 08-24-2015, 03:46 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by POS DSM
Ha! My car's up there getting a 120k done also. I had a fuel injector crap out on the way there lol...but they were the original from 1989. Getting updated injectors, tune, HICAS delete and some miscellaneous maintenance done.

Looking at updating my suspension too. Anyone try Fortune Auto's stuff on their Z? Probably going to lower & upper arms, new bushings..
Wait, you have a Z? How did I never know this?

I recommend SPL or powertrix for suspension parts. Charles is always running group buys on the Z forums and sale pages, and usually also has holiday sales for PT stuff. Save yourself some coin naaaameeen?
Old 08-24-2015, 09:33 PM
Jive Turkey

Yep. Picked it up back in March. Haven't driven it too much

Last edited by POS DSM; 08-24-2015 at 09:35 PM.
Old 08-25-2015, 09:13 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Oh yeah, you had posted about that, I'm just retarded and it slipped my mind. 2+2 turbo, very nice!

Well, both of you should probably know that Z1 Motorsports and Concept Z Performance both have sales on a lot of major holidays. The last one was July 4th and the next one is Black Friday I think, which is also the best discounts they give all year. If you want a lot of expensive parts, that is the time to get them.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:41 PM
canibeat.com

kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32

yeah, waiting on their sales to start. going to be doing a build over the winter. shooting for 500whp.
Old 09-30-2015, 04:24 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

man in Winter Haven, Florida has survived a horrible crash that actually split his vehicle completely in two when he slid off the roadway and hit a tree.

The crash occurred Tuesday evening when 20-year-old Carlos Pino lost control of his silver 1986 Nissan 300ZX and started to slide on the wet roadway at a turn.

The vehicle left the roadway striking a tree with the driver’s side front wheel and quarter panel, and the impact caused the vehicle to split in two with the front engine compartment on one side of the tree and the vehicle’s cab with Pino buckled in coming to a rest on the other side. No other vehicles were involved

Pino was wearing his seat belt, and was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Quick Reply: Local Fairlady Z (and Fair Ladies) Discussion Thread