Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

I have the fastest car in VA

Old 04-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Swampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond repute
Default I have the fastest car in VA

and will race anyone for any amount of money.

Psyche.

I live in Fredericksburg, like cars, and feel that pep boys is not an acceptable place to purchase performance parts. I try to drive slowly, but sometimes drive fast, and the po po gives me performance awards. I also ride motorcycles. I am not really a kid but at the same time, like the same kinds of cars the younger generation likes. My wife teases me because of it.

At anyrate, howdy. Don't be surprised if I don't answer back much, I am only allowed to say 5 things every 24 hours.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Sav
seriously...

Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav
Default Re: I have the fastest car in VA

Originally Posted by Swampass
and will race anyone for any amount of money.

Psyche.

I live in Fredericksburg, like cars, and feel that pep boys is not an acceptable place to purchase performance parts. I try to drive slowly, but sometimes drive fast, and the po po gives me performance awards. I also ride motorcycles. I am not really a kid but at the same time, like the same kinds of cars the younger generation likes. My wife teases me because of it.

At anyrate, howdy. Don't be surprised if I don't answer back much, I am only allowed to say 5 things every 24 hours.
wtf?
Old 04-12-2007, 02:05 PM
Registered Member

Swampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond reputeSwampass has a reputation beyond repute

I was just introducing myself. Great, now you made me use number #2 of 5.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

In the Works has disabled reputation

HAHA this is kinda funny. Welcome to the board. Be prepared for alot of SH*T Talking. If you can deal with that and not make to many stupid reponses you should be fine. There is a ton of knowledge on here to help you with just about anything as long as you don't make an A$$ of yourself.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:10 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

or

LAWLZZ A/S/L!?
Old 04-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

hi 16/w/f i love long walks on the beach and pasta

will do anal for money
Old 04-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

32/no!/fredericksburg.

I know there's a lot of knowledge here and trust me, I've been on tons of forums with morons. I work with morons. My friends are morons. I am sometimes a moron. I am well versed in moron. The only stupid responses I usually make are so stupid it's obvious.

hint...my thread opener

S'all good.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:15 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Originally Posted by vasponger
will do anal for money
You gonna be at the BBQ? Im already throwing $50 at topik for some butt loving
Old 04-12-2007, 02:18 PM
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean

welcome. you seem to have a lot more common sense than the average new member here, you'll enjoy it.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:19 PM
uhh.. what?

idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly

welcome

Quick Reply: I have the fastest car in VA