Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Paint shops in hampton roads that won't rape me in the ass

Old 08-26-2015, 11:04 AM
-RepLegion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc
Default Re: Paint shops in hampton roads that won't rape me in the ass

http://www.autographicksautobody.com/ There on Bonnie Rd in VAB. They did my '91 Z28 with the House of Kolor marble stripes.
Old 08-26-2015, 12:38 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Well great, now I need a painter too. Some fucking asshole took a lot of paint and some plastic off the rear bumper of the golf today and just drove off. Either that or maybe I need to just get a work beater because people are fucking assholes who have no respect for other people's shit and will always fuck shit up.
Old 08-27-2015, 03:17 AM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

Originally Posted by Rosco The Iroc
http://www.autographicksautobody.com/ There on Bonnie Rd in VAB. They did my '91 Z28 with the House of Kolor marble stripes.
This guy has been around FOREVER. Way back in the day I know he, Phillips Automotive (Before it was Charles Barker Collision Center) and one other shop were ranked the highest in the area. May not be the same now, but Dan Hicks, owner of Auto Graphiks, knows his stuff. Can't tell you anything on price, but it'd be worth the estimate to find out.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:38 AM
-RepLegion

Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc

That's him. They were nice as all get out even taking on my car from a taint licker who though he could be a big man shop fucked it all up and took almost a year and alot of money just to get it to primer after an accident come to find out from Dan the fartknocker never put it on a frame machine before fab. He used to be on here, after his shop finally tanked he drifted away.

Anyway Dan did great unfucking my car and it was awesome when it was done.

I made the same deal with that guy as Dan good or bad job, the word will be spread.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:02 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
No they did not, the shop that fixed and repainted my totaled hatch quoted me double just to paint my s2000
Have you thought about having it wrapped instead of painted?
Old 08-30-2015, 02:28 PM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

Originally Posted by Rosco The Iroc
That's him. They were nice as all get out even taking on my car from a taint licker who though he could be a big man shop fucked it all up and took almost a year and alot of money just to get it to primer after an accident come to find out from Dan the fartknocker never put it on a frame machine before fab. He used to be on here, after his shop finally tanked he drifted away.

Anyway Dan did great unfucking my car and it was awesome when it was done.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/RoscotheIroc/1LE/1LE%20finished/done7.jpg[/ G]

I made the same deal with that guy as Dan good or bad job, the word will be spread.
That's freaking great to hear. I've driven past that place every day and really need some work done on the tbird. Thanks!
Old 08-30-2015, 03:15 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Have you thought about having it wrapped instead of painted?
I have not, and I haven't seen any wrapped cars in person, and if they wrap my car in Berlina Black and it would be cheaper than paint, I might consider it
Old 08-30-2015, 03:48 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Plasti dip, breh. Dat chameleon color be madtyte yaaaahhherd?
Old 08-30-2015, 04:05 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
I have not, and I haven't seen any wrapped cars in person, and if they wrap my car in Berlina Black and it would be cheaper than paint, I might consider it
We have a few members in DCMM that have gone with wrap instead of paint and to be honest, I think they look great. I wouldn't have know.
Old 08-30-2015, 04:18 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Plasti dip, breh. Dat chameleon color be madtyte yaaaahhherd?
Brah I don't own a flatbrim hat and I don't speak gibberish

Quick Reply: Paint shops in hampton roads that won't rape me in the ass