Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Paint shops in hampton roads that won't rape me in the ass

Old 08-25-2015, 03:05 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Paint shops in hampton roads that won't rape me in the ass

Vendor reviews are old on here and I haven't had a car painted in at least 7 years, so I have no idea who is around that is trust worthy and who will not rape me in the ass. I have called 3 well known shops and have gotten quotes for 4-6,000 dollars for a factory re-spray which is horseshit and I'm asking for opinions on who is around these days that is capable of a factory spray that won't look like Helen Keller did it

If anyone recommends me to a shop who tries to quote me a price that would cost more than a year at college I will find you and shove a pineapple up your ass.
Old 08-25-2015, 03:47 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Paint shops in hampton roads that won't rape me in the ass

Did you ask Rick yet?
Old 08-25-2015, 03:51 PM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

Unfortuneately you get what you pay for. I would never pet anyone other than Joey @ Stock or Modified touch my cars. He cuts absolutely zero corners and uses high quality paint. Also, I would suggest going in person as you will get a far more accurate quote, shows you are at least semi serious and not kicking tires on the job, and lastly it will afford you the oppurtunity to negotiate or see where funds can be saved based on the actual vehicle.

I know thats not what you wanted to hear but you are likely going to spend at least $3k for a quality re-spray. But think about this, that will last MANY MANY years. Spending $1-2000 every few years will cost you more in the long run...
Old 08-25-2015, 04:01 PM
B.E.T.P.

hatchblack has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sidewaysil80
Unfortuneately you get what you pay for. I would never pet anyone other than Joey @ Stock or Modified touch my cars. He cuts absolutely zero corners and uses high quality paint. Also, I would suggest going in person as you will get a far more accurate quote, shows you are at least semi serious and not kicking tires on the job, and lastly it will afford you the oppurtunity to negotiate or see where funds can be saved based on the actual vehicle.

I know thats not what you wanted to hear but you are likely going to spend at least $3k for a quality re-spray. But think about this, that will last MANY MANY years. Spending $1-2000 every few years will cost you more in the long run...
I'm with him. Joey all the way
Old 08-25-2015, 04:01 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Did you ask Rick yet?
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80

My hatch was hit and totaled years ago, the shop did the repairs and resprayed the entire car for around 3,300, I called about having a respray done on my s2000 and these fuckers told me 6,000 and it was the same shop who did the repairs on my hatch

Last edited by NasTHatch; 08-25-2015 at 04:06 PM.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:41 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Rick and Joey quoted you 6 grand? I know they do top tier work but that seems a little steep to paint something as small as an S2000.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:54 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Rick and Joey quoted you 6 grand? I know they do top tier work but that seems a little steep to paint something as small as an S2000.
No they did not, the shop that fixed and repainted my totaled hatch quoted me double just to paint my s2000
Old 08-26-2015, 06:30 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

The s2000 as a car is small, but the panels on it are fucking huge. Rick and I had talked about this when I was going to have mine painted.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:23 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
6,000 and it was the same shop who did the repairs on my hatch
I know people on this site dick ride and name drop people and love to over pay, but I'm sorry there is no one in this entire state id pay 6k to paint my car.

For under 4k you can fly someone from cali, put them in a hotel room, pay for supplies and a paint booth rental.

This car was painted for under 4k, patterns and all. I will put my money up no one in this entire state can do such a paint job for that amount.

Last edited by DOOM; 08-26-2015 at 10:26 AM.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:38 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Also id make a call and get a quote from this guy, he's worldwide known and builds some of the baddest lowriders https://www.facebook.com/SaltersCustomPaintBody

Quick Reply: Paint shops in hampton roads that won't rape me in the ass