Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Official 757 Spotted Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 12:40 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: Official 757 Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by 91tegrsjg
Hey that's fucked up. I've never put anything on top of mine.
Same. Even if I had a roof rack, I wouldn't leave it on when I wasn't using it because that's fucking gay.
Old 08-27-2015, 04:31 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by 91tegrsjg
Hey that's fucked up. I've never put anything on top of mine.
Originally Posted by Yardjass
Same. Even if I had a roof rack, I wouldn't leave it on when I wasn't using it because that's fucking gay.
I'm talking about non-used things on the roof racks, not the roof racks themselves. So if it doesn't apply, don't get offended..

My favorite is a bike without pedals on a roof rack that I see around town all the time. You know it doesn't get ridden, because... no pedals. It's on a older BMW actually, which is the other place where horrible trends go to die...
Old 09-16-2015, 06:48 AM
HAM

Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat Heat

Great looking white convertible 1970 (i think) GTO from poquoson to victory yesterday afternoon.

He was out with his wife enjoying the weather, getting on it a bit and dumping some smoke in my face so I had to pull the ricer fly-by on him to assert dominance.

Once the road opened up we had a brief moment cruising next to each other of me trying to compliment him on his car and him saying some stuff to me but couldn't make out anything over the sound of our exhausts so I just pointed at his car, gave him a big thumbs up and a wave then took off.

Put a smile on my face to see a well kept classic like that out on the road randomly during the week.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:05 AM
Black girls love me!

91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg

There is a straight piped Accord that has been rolling around VB. I absolutely hate this fucking guy. I want to say its a navy kid. Black car, red mud flaps, shit wheels, lowered, red DRLs. He drives like a fucking asshole, and keeps it in the higher RPMs. I hope he wrecks that fucking thing so I don't have to hear it coming from a mile away.
Old 10-05-2015, 02:40 PM
Too Old To Care

smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave

I hope I see him tomorrow, I have the "old" truck and am headed that way. OOOOOPPS, my foot slipped off the clutch (crunch). I hate kids, they make me sad. I have always managed to quiet, fast cars. Not loud, slow ones. If you need attention that bad, jump off a building, problem solved. Way to f up my home town, like it needs any help these days.
Regards
Dave
Old 10-06-2015, 10:56 AM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

I'm gonna put a roof rack on project Dook. Gonna have snowboard and a kayak. :P

Not 757, but All the old bmw's here seem to be fond of cargo trays, vintage gas cans, and useless random wheel with no tire. Must have been on a "show" car everyone wants to copy.

I saw that black accord with red flaps in chesterfield.
Old 10-13-2015, 07:39 PM
Registered member

Thebigshabam has disabled reputation

saw a guy in a white mustang with wooden roof rack.. smh..
Old 10-13-2015, 09:36 PM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

Pssh throwing random shit up on a roof rack is half the fun of a roof rack... outside of those times you actually need to store shit up there. Random junk has been the "show" thing forever for all those respectable chaps that wouldn't throw a surfboard up there if it wasn't being used. Growing up I always thought those vintage coolers were pretty slick but they certainly became a dime a dozen, same with old moldy luggage.

Name:  cnQyX9c.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  217.9 KB

Should keep it real though and roll around heavy on the regular.
Old 10-14-2015, 02:21 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Being a definite function over form type of person, this type of stupid shit just bugs the ever living hell out of me.
Old 10-15-2015, 10:01 PM
Registered member

fourwheelslide has disabled reputation

Who has the red s2000 that goes to ODU, saw the car go into the gaarage across from the the bookstore, looked good

Quick Reply: Official 757 Spotted Thread