You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join the VA Driven community today!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maaco on Harpers Road, VA Beach?

slingshot is offline habitual linestepper

Maaco on Harpers Road, VA Beach?

Anyone had paint done by these guys?

Uzi Crooklyn is offline This.isEntertainment

Re: Maaco on Harpers Road, VA Beach?

have you ever been to harpers square?

take a trip down there. its like going to mc donalds on lynwood ave in compton.
    i am the johnny mcenroe of call of duty

MORE IMPATIENT is offline DESTROYS DONUTS !!

you should totally go there, I mean they have an incredible reputation for nothing but quality paint work..you can get an entire car painted for 189 dollars. I mean it has to be the best shit around.
    You can die from an aneurysm in the next 3 seconds, or not, so you know what ?. FUCK IT....... DO IT !.

Uzi Crooklyn is offline This.isEntertainment

Quote Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT View Post
    you should totally go there, I mean they have an incredible reputation for nothing but quality paint work..you can get an entire car painted for 189 dollars. I mean it has to be the best shit around.
    with a screen name like slingshot did you expect anything less ricky?

MORE IMPATIENT is offline DESTROYS DONUTS !!

no,not really.

JohnnyZoomNow is offline Old Guy with a Miata

I tried the Maaco in Greenbrier to get my spoiler painted. Not horrible, but not good either, I will not be going back to them.
    Mazda, Miata/Mx-5, '09, Yellow, GT http://members.cox.net/johnnyzoomnow/
    "Don't ever wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it." óCale Yarborough

Quote Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT View Post
    If I had $5,000 for a paint job I would take it to a real paint shop. Obviously I'm looking for something cheap.
    And yes I'm aware that Maaco paint is not high-quality, but from what I hear the quality varies from franchise to franchise with them. I was hoping someone here might have some experience with that particular Maaco. I guess that's just too much to ask.
    Nice to know the kind of attitude you have over at your shop. I'll make sure to let people know about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
    with a screen name like slingshot did you expect anything less ricky?
    With a screen name like "Uzi does it!" I guess I should expect another little smartass teenage faggot.
    Last edited by slingshot; 01-15-2010 at 04:11 PM.

I<3Strippers! is offline +RepCarebearCrew

Quote Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    :

With a screen name like "Uzi does it!" I guess I should expect another little smartass teenage faggot.
    yeah man, uzi did it is a little 15 year old faggot who just trolls, you showed him.

the macco on harpers is garbage, a mexican friend took his mr2 there, there was horrible over spray, lots of drips and runs, orange peel out the ass, but hey, thats what 500 bucks gets you

Nfordhk-SC is offline Registered Member

My friend got their paint job done their for her truck. It looks nice from what I'v seen nothing to noticeable. Although I did not go through looking for errors. This is just from like seeing it in a parking lot or something. The paint is holding up fine but then again only been painted now for about 3 months.

I got a quote from them too. I suggest going with the signature package. Its their best package and the only one that paints in 2 stage if your going to use them. Good warranty. Right on my estimate it did state something like "there may be small imperfections"

I have a friend though you may be interested in painting your car he did mine for 800.
    Painted in 2 stage. Yes small imperfection such as a little oversrapy here and there but nothing to noticeable and def worth 800.

http://vadriven.com/forums/showthrea...ght=nfordhk-sc

My car.

LMK hope I was some help

Thanks,
    Nick

k thanks

I'll make sure to let people know about that.

Trust me ricky dont need your fucking charity anyway. His work and the work that comes out of that shop speaks for itself.

yeldak99 is offline LickMyButthole

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi does it! View Post
    have you ever been to harpers square?

take a trip down there. its like going to mc donalds on lynwood ave in compton.
    Serious business... fucking maintenance guys used to steal my fedex/ups packages....

Quote Originally Posted by jebsurf View Post
    Trust me ricky dont need your fucking charity anyway. His work and the work that comes out of that shop speaks for itself.
    Ok well I work in the auto industry and most adults in this business don't like dealing with rude, sarcastic pricks, regardless of the quality of their work. Maybe he should think before he starts typing since he has his business listed in his signiature But whatever.

Ok well I work in the auto industry and most adults in this business don't like dealing with rude, sarcastic pricks, regardless of the quality of their work. Maybe he should think before he starts typing since he has his business listed in his signiature But whatever.
    Or you could stop being such a pussy and take a fucking joke. Either or

Impulsed7 is offline Registered Member

yes I bet you do... If you work in the auto industry you would know the reason for his sarcastic rude comments. In the automotive world, You get what you PAY for. and maaco is cheap for a reason... you get crap.

although a friend of mine took a beater car there, masked off and everything... They turned him away because they didnt want something so crappy as evidence of their work. What a joke...
    ITB's and Carbon Fiber. Mmmm...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast