Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Japanese Car Invasion of C&C / Mini-Cruise to Richmond

Old 07-03-2015, 01:36 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these parts
Default Japanese Car Invasion of C&C / Mini-Cruise to Richmond

Japanese Car Invasion of Cars and Coffee Williamsburg, VA / Mini-Cruise to Richmond

Calling out all Japanese Manufactured car owners!!!! We are joining forces and Invading Cars and Coffee Williamsburg, VA. This event was targeted for GT-R, Supra and NSX owners in the area but let’s face the truth most of us don’t have these extremely rare cars. If your ride is special to you it’s special to us as well. Get it out of the garage and lets roll together on this day! The more participants we have the better we’ll look, so pass the word! Details are below:

Departure Location: Virginia Beach Town Center
200 Central Park Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23462
(California Pizza)

Destination: Cars and Coffee Williamsburg
5251 John Tyler Hwy Williamsburg, VA 23185 (Near the Coffee House) 8am- 10am

When: July 18, 2015
Meet Time: 6:30am
Departure Time: 6:45am
Travel Time: 1 Hour and 10 minutes
Distance: 52.3 miles
Expected Arrival Time: 8:00am
Expected Weather: Sunny

We will make a brief stop at the Target in the Peninsula Town Center in Hampton to pick up those who live on that side and would not prefer to drive all the way to Virginia Beach Town Center. The purpose is to Invade C&C with Japanese made cars so we will all roll in together.

Target at Peninsula Town Center (Parking lot adjacent to the Outback)
5001 Holt Avenue Hampton, VA 23666
Arrival Time: 7:20am
Departure Time: 7:22am

**For those of you who are participating in the second portion of the cruise. The details are below**

Part 2 of the Trip: Cruise to Richmond
(All makes and models can attend this portion)

Departure Location: Cars and Coffee Williamsburg
5251 John Tyler Hwy Williamsburg, VA 23185 (Near the Coffee House) 8am-10am
Departure Time: 10:00am

Lunch at Hooters of Richmond
7912 W. Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23294
Arrival Time: 11:00am
Departure Time: 12:15pm

G-Force Go Carts, Paintball and Lasertag
4245 Carolina Avenue Richmond, VA 23222
Arrival Time: 12:40pm
Departure Time: 4:00pm
http://www.gforcekar...rships-pricing/

Cruise back to the Hampton Roads area

Dinner at The Egg Bistro in Suffolk, VA
5860 Harbour View Blvd
Suffolk, VA 23435
Arrival Time: 6:00pm
Departure Time: Whenever you want!

**We will be using Radios and the Waze App to communicate with each other. Please bring your radios and a passenger as your navigator/waze operator so you can focus on driving. I will reveal the channel we’ll use when we meet prior to the trip. Hope you can join us for at least one part of this event. If you would like to participate in this event please send a photo of your car and your name to Londontwentyten@hotmail.com to confirm.

Last edited by TheNightRider; 07-03-2015 at 07:58 AM.
Old 07-03-2015, 03:31 AM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon
Default Re: Japanese Car Invasion of C&C / Mini-Cruise to Richmond

Cute. So Japanese made or Japanese company owned? Are u excluding Japanese brands assembled in Mexico or australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA?

What if it's a JDM cavalier? Suzuki badged Daewoo? Or Chevy Prizm? Made in Mexico nissans? US made Toyota Camry?

Jfwy.

Anybody in tappahannock or Gloucester wanna ride down with me?
Old 07-03-2015, 04:46 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

you guys gonna rob some 18wheelers too?
Old 07-03-2015, 05:46 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by RatchetGoon
Cute. So Japanese made or Japanese company owned? Are u excluding Japanese brands assembled in Mexico or australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA?

What if it's a JDM cavalier? Suzuki badged Daewoo? Or Chevy Prizm? Made in Mexico nissans? US made Toyota Camry?

Jfwy.

Ain't no chevy prizms, I ain't interested. I used to have one of those. Best car I ever owned
Old 07-03-2015, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

TheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these partsTheNightRider is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by RatchetGoon

Jfwy.

We didn’t think we would have to do this but just to clear things up for those who may be unsure about the first part of the cruise. We don’t care what percentage of your car was assembled in Japan or assembled in any other country for that matter you are still a member of the family! it's ok as long as the manufacturer is Japanese. No one is being judged here it’s just a C&C meet and mini-cruise. Oh by the way just for the record JDM is always family!

Any other make or model thats not Japanese is also welcomed to join us for the cruise. They can just tag along in the back before we get to C&C. Here is a link for ya! Hope this helps and we answered your question.
http://www.ehow.com/list_6366543_lis...facturers.html

If you need a more detailed list try this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...urers_of_Japan
Old 07-03-2015, 09:28 AM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Oh, isn't that cute. I'll let you know a little secret........nobody gives a shit if a pile of JDM Yo cars roll in together. Normally it makes you look high schoolish. Just don't be douche bags.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85

What's up guys new to the area and forums. Coming from up state NY. I was scanning the 757 and this cruise sounds awesome. I've been here for 3 months and haven't heard of anyone doing a cruise together. The car scene here is much different than NY it seems as if nobody wants to do anything here. I'm definitely down for this cruise. If anything it will give me something to do and get me out of the house. Count me in! 2008 Honda S2000 Red What else is going on in this area?
Old 07-03-2015, 11:27 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Cool.

Gonna show off all your civics and 240s to a bunch of people who don't give a fuck. I'm real glad you all are going to force the event to move somewhere new AGAIN. Fuck wits
Old 07-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

Nah son, bringing my mighty car mods daihatsu Mira..... jDM yoooOOOOOlLoOOOOOOooOooOoOOooOoOoOoOooOoOOOOoOooO
Old 07-03-2015, 12:31 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Beast85
What's up guys new to the area and forums. Coming from up state NY. I was scanning the 757 and this cruise sounds awesome. I've been here for 3 months and haven't heard of anyone doing a cruise together. The car scene here is much different than NY it seems as if nobody wants to do anything here. I'm definitely down for this cruise. If anything it will give me something to do and get me out of the house. Count me in! 2008 Honda S2000 Red What else is going on in this area?
People definitely do shit around here but I don't really know where to direct you for hondas. I can tell you this though. There's tons of parking lot "meats" with a high concentration of faggots around here. Don't get sucked into that shit.

Quick Reply: Japanese Car Invasion of C&C / Mini-Cruise to Richmond