Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Japanese Car Invasion of C&C / Mini-Cruise to Richmond

Old 07-03-2015, 04:53 PM
-RepLegion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc
Default Re: Japanese Car Invasion of C&C / Mini-Cruise to Richmond

Dammit I saw the 1st half of the thread title and hoped EA Games had some sort of a new fun Command and Conquer were you take out a lot of small cars.
Old 07-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85

Wow what's up with all the negativity here in this area when it comes to Hondas or even Japanese cars in general. I have a Honda S2000 and I'm proud of it. Just curious what kind of cars do you guys drive? never seen so much hate for hondas until I came to Virginia. Can somebody out there explain why? Like I said I'm new here but I can already sense Haters for no reason.
Old 07-03-2015, 05:55 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Because people like Chris Nailor and Ryan Collins drive Hondas. The S2000 is generally exempt though. The faggots drive civics and shit.
Old 07-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by Beast85
Wow what's up with all the negativity here in this area when it comes to Hondas or even Japanese cars in general.
It's not the Hondas that we don't like, it's the people who usually drive the Hondas. And what those people do to poor, innocent, unsuspecting Hondas.

Most of us owned Hondas at one time or another. Once you become familiar with a large enough slice of the current Honda scene in the area, you'll see what we mean. It's not the same as it used to be, and the majority of the people are not the type you'd really want to associate with. There are some good people, but there's an overwhelming amount of really worthless ones too. This is not the same as the VA scene in the early 2000s where most people behave properly and have a good sense of community and respect.

There are no meets because the type of people that you never want to show up... ...always show up.

There's a reason Honda people are now stereotyped for:
  • Never wanting to pay for anything
  • Lowballing the living shit out of a part/car, then claim the part/car is a worthless/undesirable piece of crap if you don't accept the completely insulting lowball offer
  • Wanting to charge ridiculously high amounts for really old or really high mileage cars
  • Trying to sell cars with missing/partial/salvage titles for full price
  • Wanting to trade parts/cars for pitbull puppies, weed, other ridiculous non-money trade items
  • Edit (almost forgot): Asking a forum full of complete strangers on a publicly visible site where to find illegal inspections (always a favorite)

The classifieds section has a long and colorful history of Honda people behaving like Honda people.

Last edited by Fabrik8; 07-03-2015 at 08:08 PM.
Old 07-04-2015, 03:04 AM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
It's not the Hondas that we don't like, it's the people who usually drive the Hondas. And what those people do to poor, innocent, unsuspecting Hondas.

Most of us owned Hondas at one time or another. Once you become familiar with a large enough slice of the current Honda scene in the area, you'll see what we mean. It's not the same as it used to be, and the majority of the people are not the type you'd really want to associate with. There are some good people, but there's an overwhelming amount of really worthless ones too. This is not the same as the VA scene in the early 2000s where most people behave properly and have a good sense of community and respect.

There are no meets because the type of people that you never want to show up... ...always show up.

• Lowballing the living shit out of a part/car, then claim the part/car is a worthless/undesirable piece of crap if you don't accept the completely insulting lowball offer
  • Wanting to charge ridiculously high amounts for really old or really high mileage cars
  • Wanting to trade parts/cars for pitbull puppies, weed, other ridiculous non-money trade items
  • Edit (almost forgot): Asking a forum full of complete strangers on a publicly visible site where to find illegal inspections (always a favorite)

The classifieds section has a long and colorful history of Honda people behaving like Honda people.
My most recent one

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
Originally Posted by d15b7vtec
Alright here is the situatuion bro, i know this female and she needs two inspection stickers and I would look like the hero if i got them for her. Could ou help me out bro? Thanks in advance either way.
Make, model, year, vin and tag... and you can be her hero. Name and number to get a hold of ya..
Thanks for the reply. im waiting for her to send me the info. My name is Weldon and my number is 501-9626.

Make, model, year, vin and tag... and you can be her hero. Name and number to get a hold of ya..

Ok here is the information.

2000 Ford explorer 4 dr V6 SOHC tag KDN962 Vin 1FMZU73E4YUB518727 Miles 123634

1998 Ford ExplorerSport V6SOHC tag 306 1NR Vin 1FMYU24E5WUB72403 Miles 205315

Last edited by SMOKEYBEAR; 07-04-2015 at 03:06 AM.
Old 07-04-2015, 03:53 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

^^^ Yeah, that's why you don't ask the whole forum like a complete idiot. I PM Smokey for all of my inspection sticker needs. Thanks to smokey, my EK hatch is back on the road and it doesn't even have working headlights. He's a real bro and he'll help you out cause he's just awesome like that.

Originally Posted by Fabrik8

Man you didn't even get into these:
- Wanting to fight people IRL for pointing out their prices are too high, then not actually showing up to the fight.
- Selling stolen or broken items as working items or not standing behind their work, then refusing to refund it when the buyer finds out, and then getting pissed off when people on here drag their name through the mud.
- Claiming that 80's and 90's civics are rare, collectible and classic, and pricing them as such.
- Owning a storage unit shop and running this "business" with no tax ID.
- Trying to extort grocery stores.
Old 07-04-2015, 07:31 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

I've had 4 Hondas. An integra with too much money in it and an s2000 (the other 2 were totally stock dailies) that was at the time the nicest in Williamsburg by a long shot.

I'd own either of those cars again in a second if the current type of Honda owner were exterminated. I could never drive the integra because "yo you wanna roll from 30"

Oh and lets not forget, its usually Honda owners who come up with these "events." I don't understand how someone can think if they manage to gather a group of modified economy cars and all drive into a gathering of nice cars, that they'll somehow be cool. The reality is they'll all come in, revving and being loud as they pull in and park, be ignorant at the event, then do burnouts and CRACK MAD VTEC YO on the way out.

Last edited by Gen_Crunchytoes; 07-04-2015 at 07:44 AM.
Old 07-05-2015, 06:33 AM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Fabrik8 pretty much summed it all up. There is a BIG reason why I didn't buy my kids Honda's........didn't want them hanging with douchebags.
Old 07-06-2015, 07:50 AM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

Must spread before ..etc etc etc Rich.

Yeah don't get me wrong, I like s2k,s.... But they are not exempt from douchebaggery life. And I like the b-series for its rev limits..but there is a serious stigma for Honda kids in Va...

Just check out any hookah spot in NoVa any given Friday.

I have seen some pretty nice builds 2000-2004... But nowadays, the nicer the Honda, the less you see it.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:50 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

^^^What is it with honda faggots and tobacco anyway?

Quick Reply: Japanese Car Invasion of C&C / Mini-Cruise to Richmond