Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Firestone for alignments?

Old 10-27-2014, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude
Default Firestone for alignments?

Hey guys, i'm new to the area as this is my first semester at ODU, and was wondering if any of the Firestones around here do decent work and are relatively competent at aligning a car. I have lifetime alignments at Firestone so that's why i'm asking specifically about them. Other shops that you could recommend me to would also be nice. Thanks.
Old 11-01-2014, 03:08 PM
Registered member

silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer silentdancer
Default Re: Firestone for alignments?

I will be taking my car to Racewerks next week. I went to the Firestone in Chesapeake and they did a decent job getting close to the specs that I wanted.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:30 AM
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

There's a guy out at the Firestone at Chesapeake Square mall. Bit of a hike, but the guy knows his stuff for sure! He races a 510.
Old 11-03-2014, 06:46 AM
Audi Fan

keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz

Originally Posted by silentdancer
I will be taking my car to Racewerks next week. I went to the Firestone in Chesapeake and they did a decent job getting close to the specs that I wanted.
Thats also who i use, but they definately aren't free!
Old 11-03-2014, 08:08 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Take it to professional rim repair in Chesapeake. they have a pretty bad ass Hunter alignment machine.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

Unfortunately the one on granby stopped doing my custom setup for free. They said corporate will now only honor the free lifetime deal back to factory specs but they did put a tech about my size in the passenger seat and hit my requested specifications without too much variance. Lasted a few years of autox so I can't complain too much.

I'd love to hear if one still does it in the area.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:34 AM
Registered member

OhHelloChris has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Take it to professional rim repair in Chesapeake. they have a pretty bad ass Hunter alignment machine.
Do they do a good job doing alignments? I have only gotten my tires stretched from them, forgot they started doing alignments. And alignments are getting expensive...

I tried calling a firestone by my house, unfortunately they only do up to factory specs as well. I wanted to get their lifetime alignment deal just because I mess with my alignment a lot...
Old 12-15-2014, 08:42 AM
Registered member

hellopanda520 has disabled reputation

Firestone in Virginia Beach, had no problem with lifetime alignment from them.
Old 12-15-2014, 08:56 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by OhHelloChris
Do they do a good job doing alignments? I have only gotten my tires stretched from them, forgot they started doing alignments. And alignments are getting expensive...

I tried calling a firestone by my house, unfortunately they only do up to factory specs as well. I wanted to get their lifetime alignment deal just because I mess with my alignment a lot...
They do a fantastic job. The Hunter machine is better than the one currently at Mercedes.
Old 12-17-2014, 09:33 PM
Registered member

OhHelloChris has disabled reputation

Sorry OP for thread jacking aha

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
They do a fantastic job. The Hunter machine is better than the one currently at Mercedes.
Alright cool, thanks man! I will definitely check them out next time I need to get an alignment. I have just been waiting on a company to release control arms on my car...

Quick Reply: Firestone for alignments?