Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fastest car in the 7-5-7..??

Old 03-17-2004, 07:13 AM
squad up!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of
Default Fastest car in the 7-5-7..??

what is the fastest car driving around everyday in the 7-5-7..? i havnt been in the scene long enough around here to know so.. what is it..?
Old 03-17-2004, 07:19 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fastest car in the 7-5-7..??

A 1976 Buick roadmaster. It's one hell of a sleeper. It's supercharged and has a two stage 250 shot of nitrous. I think it's pulling around 1100 horsepower. I'm not sure which one it is, so you'll probably have to rev on all the ones you see until you find it.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:29 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Could be one of these cars: Top dog
But then again, we dont want to start the trailer queen vs street car debate and obviously some of those cars are not daily driven.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:32 AM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

busuopn 1983 Ranger 8.92 @150

i'd shit myself if i got walked on that bad by a ranger.. even tho its most def a trailer car..
Old 03-17-2004, 08:15 AM
Registered Member

AliMac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by montman
But then again, we dont want to start the trailer queen vs street car debate and obviously some of those cars are not daily driven.
Why are you throwing out disclaimers? Mine is the fastest. Hands down.

(ok before everyone else gets their panties in a bunch that was just for Monte. dammit now I threw out a disclaimer.)

Last edited by AliMac; 03-17-2004 at 08:17 AM.
Old 03-17-2004, 08:40 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by AliMac
I was trying to keep it quiet so you wouldnt lose your hardcore street racing rep.
Great, now the word is out, and you wont be able to race for pink slips in the true vin diesel fashion you are used to every weekend.
Way to freaking go.
Old 03-17-2004, 08:41 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

BS - You got spanked by that Buick Roadmaster. I saw it. It was at the big race in the industrial complex. You didn't have enough NOS.
Old 03-17-2004, 08:45 AM
I'm audi5000.

nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
what is the fastest car driving around everyday in the 7-5-7..? i havnt been in the scene long enough around here to know so.. what is it..?
why would you ask that? this isn't a movie where everyone in fucking hampton roads knows about this one superfast car and they all cower in fear when they see it.

the fastest car in the 757 may be owned by some 65 year old man that no one knows for all we know.
Old 03-17-2004, 08:47 AM
squad up!!!

well goddamn.. i just wanted people to post what they have seen to be the fastest car.. holy fuck you people are bitchy today..
Old 03-17-2004, 08:48 AM
Biding time

Originally Posted by FR3SHT0D3F
why would you ask that? this isn't a movie where everyone in fucking hampton roads knows about this one superfast car and they all cower in fear when they see it.
Wrong sucka.
Mine is the fastest. Hands down.

Ali for ROTM.

Quick Reply: Fastest car in the 7-5-7..??