Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Considering moving to the Va Beach area trying to find reputable places for employmen

Old 11-19-2015, 05:45 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: Considering moving to the Va Beach area trying to find reputable places for emplo

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
If you live in 23456 in Virginia Beach you will be just fine.
haha punk I live in 23464 and it's fucking awesome

Seriously though there are FEW and I mean FEW public schools I wouldn't want my kids going to and that's only because there are better ones in the Va beach Area
Old 11-19-2015, 07:11 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda
Default Re: Considering moving to the Va Beach area trying to find reputable places for emplo

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
haha punk I live in 23464 and it's fucking awesome

Seriously though there are FEW and I mean FEW public schools I wouldn't want my kids going to and that's only because there are better ones in the Va beach Area
Fine zip, however falls under many schools. Get into your Brandon Middle, Salem High and some of the Elementary schools...and they just aren't the best.

Pretty much anywhere in Virginia Beach is going to be fine as a whole.

Let's be real though...you live in 23456 and you got white privilege going on
Old 11-20-2015, 05:14 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
Fine zip, however falls under many schools. Get into your Brandon Middle, Salem High and some of the Elementary schools...and they just aren't the best.

Pretty much anywhere in Virginia Beach is going to be fine as a whole.

Let's be real though...you live in 23456 and you got white privilege going on
I sure do miss that White privilege
Old 11-22-2015, 01:21 PM
Registered member

K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat

I really appreciate all the info guys hopefully after we get down there I can make some friends so me and the ole lady will have some couples to hang out with so we don't feel so alone but Va Beach is definitely where we want to be and NasTHatch introduced me to a house in my price range that we just fell in love with now just have to get down to see it in person on a weekend soon and get a job locked down so we can make the move official
Old 11-27-2015, 04:59 AM
Registered member

Wheelman_MZ has disabled reputation

Good luck on the move.
Old 11-30-2015, 08:01 AM
Registered member

K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat K Strat

Originally Posted by Wheelman_MZ
Good luck on the move.
Thanks I'm thinking Saturday we are coming out that way to look at a house that is a good possibility for us