You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join the VA Driven community today!

Thread: CAM 2 Race fuel at the pump?

gtistile is offline Registered Member

CAM 2 Race fuel at the pump?

Went to a gas station a while back that had CAM2 fuel at the pump, if i recall correctly it was in newport news... anyone know where that station is? is there one in/near norfolk, va beach, chesapeake??

Thanks

DORKO is offline Bearded.

Re: CAM 2 Race fuel at the pump?

umm..

if you know where one is, just go to that one.

and yes there is one on the corner of Old oyster point, and j-clyde at BP i think across the street from 7-11
    RIP:William "Bradley" Hicks. Gone but definitely NEVER forgotten. 12-21-11 I miss you man.

gtistile is offline Registered Member

/\ i DONT know where it is, that's why i posted. I was with a buddy, have no real knowledge of the area i was in and cant recall where it was. Thanks for the response...

Something on THIS side of the water would be cool, but im not sure if there is one. I heard a long time ago there was, but like i said, i dunno. just lookin for someone who might know of one over here

sprayedcivic is offline On One Wheel

j clyde and and old oyster point its a miller mart next to love shack they have 110 at the pump but they will not let you pump into vehicle unless it on trailer or are putting in cans
    Our president has done for this country what pantyhose has done for forplay, NOTHING

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

g S x is offline RIP Chris Schader

theres one in hampton too across from mcdonalds on the corner of commander shepherd and magruder blvd
    Tater Tuned
    2006 Evo RS

nftuatn is offline baller/dickbutt#69

bp on corner of woodland and andrews did carry it
    Affordable Automotive Repair...your one stop shop for all automotive repair and collision/painting needs....410 salters creek road...hampton va 23661...757 870 3103/757 722 2199

http://www.vadriven.com/forums/sponsor-marketplace-42/affordable-automotive-repair-nftuatn-316525/

sprayedcivic is offline On One Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by g S x View Post
    theres one in hampton too across from mcdonalds on the corner of commander shepherd and magruder blvd
    i was toldthey didnt carry that any more